Annual services maintain a long life for your gas appliances and ensure your central heating system works efficiently and safely. I pride myself in always ensuring a holistic approach to my services. I will not only ensure that your boiler is healthy, but also assess and prognose your central heating and/or hot water system.
The annual boiler service will include as a minimum:
- Strip down and clean
- Replacement of burner seals
- Combustion safety analysis test
- Flue test confirmation following all of the above
- Expansion vessel and system pressure checks
- Clean filter (if applicable)
- Check controls and all moving parts
- Check efficiency of central heating system and balance if required
- Confirm all gas appliances conform to gas-safety regulations
- Provide advice on steps needed to meet the gas-safety regulations
Should there be any faulty parts identified via the service, a separate quote will be provided prior to undertaking any further work.
If booked in advance, annual visual inspections can also be conducted on gas appliances and a gas-safety certificate issued if deemed safe.